Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let's put the Christ back in Christmas

I received an email today that was very touching. Music played, the email was a Christian invitation to remember Jesus. It made me think about all the emails we get at this time of year wishing us a Merry Christmas, the joy and the sadness of the season, the people who are alone, or just the people who don't know Jesus as their lord and savior. I sent the email on, as I was instructed to do, but I added my own to it. I added John: 9-10, I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill , and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. And, John:11: 25-26, Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though her were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? So, I ask you today, Believest thou this? Beware of the thief. Be in this world but not of this world.
Merry Christmas

No comments: